One of the many cost’s of running any business is power and often the bigger the business the more capital percentage is lost to it. Whether you are running a call centre or a fabrication workshop commercial solar is definitely something you should consider.
Commercial solar offers far more advantages to business than regular residential solar owners for the following reasons:
- Larger power bills equate to larger savings with solar
- Most businesses operate during the day which means solar self-consumption is high and thus per kilowatt hr generation savings are higher
You may think that your business can’t afford to outlay the cost of a large solar system but nothing can be further from the truth. A commercial lease is the way to do it and will save you thousands over outright purchase without the need to outlay any cash up front. Yes, that’s right and here’s why:
- Fully tax deductible as opposed to only being able to claim the GST and depreciation with outright purchase
- Cash flow positive from day one. Use the money you would have spent on solar to invest in your business instead
- Improves company profit position due to conversion of savings from power costs into rental payments
- Perfectly fine to install on leased premises with minimum 2 year lease terms
- Own the system after operating lease term runs out whilst still enjoying all the benefits of manufacturer and installer warranties in the meantime.
With these key points in mind you really are doing your business a disservice if you don’t go solar. What are you waiting for? Book your obligation free consultation with us now.
Get A Free Quote
Let us identify the right solar solution for you. Contact us today to book your free, no-obligation, personalised energy audit, including a thorough on-site assessment of your home or business.